Friday 11 January 2013

Some Positive Posters

I love these free printable mini posters from Oh My! Handmade...


I first saw the phrase "don't compare your insides to someone else's outsides" in a comment on someone's blog sometime last year and it has really stuck with me.

It is SO easy to get caught up comparing yourself (or your house or your life or your blog or your business) to other people (and their apparently perfect houses, lives, blogs and businesses)... when in reality they've probably got as much stress and mess and general chaos going on "behind the scenes" as you do.


I will definitely be printing one of these out for my studio wall! Click here to read the original post on Oh My! Handmade and to view and download a printable version for yourself.

4 comments:

Alex - The Interior DIYer said...

I am SO making this my desktop background once I get home tonight. I really needed this.

Unknown said...

I love these. I remember my little sister saying years ago that she wanted a boyfriend who was beautiful on the inside and beautiful on the outside. This just reminded me!

Marakyo said...

Thank you for these posters. I got really bad day and they made me feel better. Thanks!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Marakyo - no problem!

It's important to remember wise words like this :)