Wednesday 6 December 2017

A Year of Wreaths: November Holly Wreath

UPDATE: my Holly Christmas wreath tutorial is now available as a printable PDF pattern on my Patreon. 

Subscribe to get instant access to a growing library of PDF embroidery patterns and craft tutorials, and updates when I add something new!

Click here to see all 12 seasonal wreaths in this series!

-----

The penultimate wreath tutorial for A Year of Wreaths is now available!

November's wreath features felt holly leaves and felt ball "berries" in a classic festive design:

https://www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2017/a-year-of-wreaths-november-felt-holly-wreath-by-laura-howard

I used a cheerful red yarn to wrap my wreath, but I think this design would also look fab (maybe even more so) on a pale, neutral background to really make the colours and shapes of the holly pop.

https://www.thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/blog/2017/a-year-of-wreaths-november-felt-holly-wreath-by-laura-howard



Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly(ish)( free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

0 comments: